You should carefully read the following terms before using the site. By using the site or indicating your agreement in the introductory screen, you are agreeing to become bound by the terms.
This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with the terms you should not use the site.
1. Gary Vine Associates agrees to provide you access to the site in accordance with the terms.
2. You are responsible for providing and maintaining all personal computer and communications equipment and Internet access accounts necessary to gain access to the site.
3. You are responsible for any communications, messages and other information that you receive as a result of your use of the site and bear the entire responsibility for any losses that you may experience as a result of your use of the Site.
4. You agree to inform us of any apparent breaches of security such as loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure or use of any ID, password or key which we may issue to you and until Gary Vine Associates is so notified you will remain liable for any unauthorised use.
5. You agree to use the site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. The information contained on the site is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in relation to any product or service. All information including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics, submitted to us through the Site will become our exclusive property.
6. You accept that the site is provided on as is, as available” basis. We disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose with regard to the site and the entire risk as to the quality performance and use of the services is with you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
7. We accept no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on the site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on the site, whether posted by us or any third party. This disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose.
In no event shall we be liable for any special indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on the site.
8. We do not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and do not on our own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to our attention, we will take all appropriate action to edit, purge or if necessary, remove the same.
You will not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal materials on the site and you will not post any information or other material protected by copyright without permission of the copyright owner.
By posting any material the posting party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner and in addition, the posting party grants Gary Vine Associates and users of the site the non-exclusive right and licence to display, copy, publish, distribution, transmit, print and use such information or other material.
9. If you violate the restrictions in the terms you agree to indemnify Gary Vine Associates for any losses, costs or damages including reasonable legal fees incurred by Gary Vine Associates in relation to or arising out of such a breach.
10. Your access to and use of the site may be terminated at any time for any reason or for no reason by you or by Gary Vine Associates by the sending of notice to the other party.
11. We may obtain data about you in the course of your accessing the site. In accordance with Data Protection legislation, we need your consent to using that information for our marketing and mailing purposes and for our advertising partners, which may include the transfer of such data overseas.
By submitting your personal details you will be taken to have provided that consent. If you do not agree you have the option not to submit your personal details.
12. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by Gary Vine Associates of any products or services in such sites and we make no endorsement or approval of the same.
13. These terms contain the entire understanding between us with respect to the site and no representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained herein shall bind either of us.
14. Should any part of these terms for any reason be declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of these terms had been eliminated.
15. Access to this site is strictly password protected and must only be access by a authorised user. Our system regularly tracks users access and IP addresses which provides us with all subscriber access details. We are also able to tell if a username and password is operated by multiple IP addresses and therefore additional unauthorised usage by unauthorised users.
In the event we discover unauthorised users have been accessing this site through a authorised user login details then we will terminate the service paid for by the authorised user without notice and without compensation.
16. These terms and conditions are made under English law and this site is operated from England. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing the site. We make no representation that the information contained herein inappropriate or available for use in other locations outside England.
17. In the event any aspect of these Terms change 30 days notice will be provided and the amendments will be applied within the 30 day notice granted.